USGI has helped large and small health care facilities deal with a wide range of security concerns that vary from property protection, perimeter security, fire control, and beyond. We are familiar with JCAHO environment of care standards and can provide IAHSS-trained supervisors and officers.
USGI has a highly trained force of officers for uniformed patrol and special investigations. We offer a number of valuable services, including:
• loss prevention surveys and security audits
• JCAHO safety compliance surveys
• IAHSS training for in-house security force
• undercover investigation and surveillance
• Special training in sensitive procedures including non-violent physical restraint and blood-borne pathogen dangers and protection
USGI partners with you to help you meet quality assurance standards. We help hospitals and other health care facilities present an open and cordial environment for patients, visitors, and employees. It is vitally important to protect personnel, property and information.
USGI has been providing security services of exceptional quality, integrity, and professional skill. For further information about our hospital and health care security programs feel free to call or email us.